Chasing Cars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion: Yes? No?

4 posters

Go down

Abortion: Yes? No? Empty Abortion: Yes? No?

Post  blitzcrege Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Alright, what is your opinion on aboriton? Do you think it should be illegal? If so, why? Do you think women should be able to choose to have an abortion? Do you think others should make that choice for them?

"I say that it depends. If the pregnancy is due to a broken condom or people just being stupid and not using protection, its their own damn fault. No better way to say it. Its true. Now, if the parents are just going to abuse it, I think that they should have an abortion. It would save the child from what they would have to go through. I am completly for abortion though, if it is due to rape. You had no choice at all in your pregnancy if you were raped. I think someone has every right to an abortion if raped. I also agree with abortion if having the baby would possibly kill the mother, and the baby might not make it. Or complications similar to that. If it would end up killing both of them...I think an abortion is okay at that point."

That is an answer for it I put on a personal opinion quiz. I think that those are the times a woman should get an abortion. No, I do not think it should be illegal. I think that the woman themself should be the one to choose if they want it, though, not someone else. If they got pregnant due to rape, but don't want an abortion, they should not be forced to have one.

Discuss?
blitzcrege
blitzcrege
Lone Leader

https://chasingcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Abortion: Yes? No? Empty Re: Abortion: Yes? No?

Post  Bluebie Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:47 pm

I think you took the exact words out of my mouth.

Sorry, not making for a good discussion Mad
I mean, sex doesn't "just happen" and if you didn't want to be pregnant, then you shouldn't have done anything. BUT in the case where you were forced to under the circumstances of rape, then yeah!
Anyone should have the right to choose.

*continues to nod with your post*
Bluebie
Bluebie

http://www.bluebie00.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  erica12 Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:32 am

have you known that the abortion is very legal on china? Yes, you actually heard it right. The Chinese government must do such law to stop their growing populations. It is illegal for them to have two kids. I mean in each family in china must have only one siblings.

feels good.

erica12

Back to top Go down

Post  MelodiousNocturne Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Abortion. Ah, abortion.

We did a debate last year in my history class when Obama was elected on wheather to be pro choice or pro life.

I got stuck on the pro life team.

We won.

But it's a difficult, touchy subject. I mean, it is a woman's body, and if abortion was illegal, people would still be doing it in back alleys with coat hangers. What I don't get is that some doctors or pharmacists can withold the morning-after pill to prevent pregnancy. They can legally tell a girl or a woman, No, I'm not going to give you this to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. I mean, moral standards and all, but if you're going to either give some family an unwanted baby or cause an abortion when it's unncesarry, that just BUGS me. It's legal for abortion.....but also legal for a doctor to refuse giving you a pill to prevent pregnancy after the actual sex occurs.
MelodiousNocturne
MelodiousNocturne
Certified(NOT) Psychologist

Location : Got to the left...no, other left....a little behind you....no, too far....to the right....and you're

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum