Chasing Cars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some fun idea for this forum

Go down

some fun idea for this forum Empty some fun idea for this forum

Post  aaron22 Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 pm

OK everyone, so I've been modding this bitch up for the past couple months and everything seems to be going great as far as no one really getting into mass arguments or spam (I've only seen one as of late) or any of that bullshit.

So I was thinking we need to get some shit going in here. Let's get this forum bumping! I know gaming isn't as wide spread a topic as movies are, especially when it comes to this forum being on a MOVIE SITE, but we've gotta get the ball rolling! Things/ideas that we should see more of:

-More top 10 lists. Everyone loves 'em. Copy and paste it from another site and start an "agree/disagree?" thread. I've got a few ideas of my own.

-Show us your shit...videogame style. I know it was already done here: http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110993. But maybe an updated one as that page is, for lack of a better word, fucked). Maybe show us some of your rare games or gems. Or mayeb even some of your favorites.

-Game nights. I know just about everyone in here games online at some point. In the Gears 2 thread, we've been trying to set up a Horde night where it's just us schmoes coming together and fuckin' shit up. Maybe we can start different game night threads for different games (the popular ones), no?

-Random reviews. Basically, we just pick a game - preferrably a really obscure, and maybe a semi-popular game - and give an in-depth review on it. Find some background on the game, too, for some insight. It doesn't even have to be a good review. You could go all Angry Video Game Nerd on it, and trash the fuck out of it if it's a bad game.

Those are just some ideas floating amidst the abyss that is my head. If anyone has anything else to add, please post it here, or just go ahead and start a thread about it!

it can make you wonderful.

aaron22

Back to top Go down